Cue the fanfare, for I am done with school for a whole month! But how will the time fly by around me until like a whirlwind I am back in school again? My money’s on “cleaning up the hurricane of art supplies that sort of got all over everything, including old bills.” I hope the part about the bills isn’t true. Anyways, here’s what we’ve all been waiting for: An intermediate art student’s last exhausted efforts at still life painting. Hooray!
- FAR WARS
- Improve-a-Sketch: Floating Tentacles Edition
- The Weirdest Things in ‘The Garden of Earthly Delights’
- Improve-a-Sketch: Lincoln Unicorn and Octo-Cat Edition
- Back to Work at the Worm Ranch
- Flailing in the Kitchen
- Sketchbook Time
- The Next Adam Sandler Movie
- A Walk in the Park
- WITCHER 3 COMICS
- The Drunk, Left-Handed Cat Challenge!
- The Topography of the Moon, Explained
- I Met a Turtle
- A Tale of Two Kitties
- I Graduated Art School, Thank the Gods.
- Happy Halloween! This Came Out Scarier Than I Thought It Would
- Krang Roast